School is coming, which means people everywhere are posting photos of their kids in adorable outfits. And of course you want to invite your community to include you in on their day, right? But have you ever tried to come up with some clever back to school sayings to use in your social media posts?
Especially if you’re trying to plan ahead?
It’s like all creativity just leaves your brain and before you know it, you’re posting the same thing everyone else is posting because you couldn’t think of anything better.
But you can’t let that stand in your way. Chances are your direct sales company will have all kinds of exciting new products and programs for you to share with your audience. And when you do, you’ll want to be creative and relevant so you can really stand out.
Why Create your Own Graphics and Quotes when your Company will Give You so Many?
Creating your own graphics featuring back to school sayings, or any other quotes and big events, is a great way to incorporate your personal branding into a trending (or soon-to-be-trending) topic and connect with your audience. After all, branding and marketing are total BFFs, right?
You can’t do one effectively without the other.
It also gives you something fresh to post that will help you stand out from the other consultants who are selling the same (or similar) products that you’re selling.
Well, good news! We’ve gathered several back to school sayings that could be perfect to use as captions for your social media posts this time of year.
15 Back to School Sayings to be used as Captions for your Social Media Posts
Dr. Seuss Quotes on Learning
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!” — Dr. Seuss
- “It is better to know how to learn than to know.” — Dr. Seuss
Inspirational Back to School Quotes to Change the World
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” — Malala Yousafzai
- “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” — Taylow Swift
- “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” — Malcolm X
Sayings about Life-long Learning
- “You learn something every day if you pay attention.” — Ray LeBlond
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” — Brian Herbert
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” — Richard Branson
- “I’m not going to school just for the academics. I wanted to share ideas, to be around people who are passionate about learning.” — Emma Watson
Owning your own business doesn’t mean you have to do it all on your own! Come hang out with me over in my free Facebook group: Social Marketing for Direct Sales, with Brenda Ster.