Personal branding is a bit of a passion project around the Suite. We have long-believed — and advocate — that there is enough business for everyone. There are enough customer for everyone. There is no such thing as a saturated market (well, except maybe the cable business who can’t seem to keep the Internet online and stable for more than a couple hours a day). This is why we teach personal branding, to help you learn how to brand yourself and stand out from other direct sellers who are selling all the same products as you.
But what happens after you’ve built your brand? What’s the next step? Building brand awareness.[click_to_tweet tweet=”What happens after you’ve built your brand? What’s the next step?” quote=”What happens after you’ve built your brand? What’s the next step?” theme=”style1″]
This week’s #SocialMarketingChat focused on ways to help direct sellers build brand awareness. Here are some of our favorite quotes from the chat:
- A3 for me brand awareness is simply getting potential and current customers to be able to recognise your brand and its assets #SocialMarketingChat
- A4 knowing who my ideal client is helps direct the messaging. Down to how I write copy. What graphics are features etc. #SocialMarketingChat
- A3. I think brand awareness is making yourself stand out from the other consultants!! There so many consultants out there and you want to be the person they connect with! #SocialMarketingChat
- Growth is a great metric to measure. Engagement is another one. #SocialMarketingChat
- A8. The first step to anything is starting. Just start. #SocialMarketingChat
Check out the whole chat below!