When it comes to writing out your Pinterest profile, it may seem pretty easy. But in actuality, there’s quite a bit of strategy that goes into crafting the perfect Pinterest description.
Part of what makes this such as a tricky profile to fill out is that in a lot of ways, Pinterest acts like a search engine. But you only get a limited amount of space, so you can’t go too wild or too vague with your descriptions.[click_to_tweet tweet=”You only get a limited amount of space, so you can’t go too wild or too vague with your Pinterest descriptions.” quote=”You only get a limited amount of space, so you can’t go too wild or too vague with your Pinterest descriptions.” theme=”style1″]
Thankfully, our participants had some great ideas on how to write out the perfect Pinterest profile. Take a look at some of our favorite quotes!!
- Your Pinterest name should include your personal brand, to make it easy for people to recognize you.
- Your profile photo on Pinterest should help people see who you are. So you want to make it a photo of your smiling face.
- Pinterest might be known as a search engine, but we can’t forget that there is a very social look and feel to the platform. So having a personable profile photo rather than a logo will help people form a connection with you.
- You want to make sure your description tells people exactly what they will get if they follow you: what will you teach them? What will you show them? What are you all about?
- Pinterest has a built-in tool to help you with the keyword research you can use.
Take a peek at the full chat below!!